Saturday 12 December 2009

Suicidal

The walls never close in..

The doors do not shut on their own..

Every other mistake, isn’t sin

Every other soul isn’t lone..



The waters aren’t always so deep

Words may be bottled , never tinned

Crimes don’t sweat out with every sleep

All candles don’t blow out with every wind..



I have lit a candle..

And I know not why..

It sways with every breeze

That caressed the mighty sky



It turns so pale at dawn

Even sees it blue

Golden yellow at noon..

On my face that simmers true..



It blends with the morning glow..

And dances in its rainbow light

But bathes in silver waves..

To soothe the ravenous night..



But I don’t feel its warmth anymore..

Just the cold breeze that sways its flames

The light hurts my eyes as they close

Against the burning blur of familiar names



The sun sets early in the blue

The clouds aren’t black, just grey..

Its more magic than pain..


For I feel suicidal today..

No comments:

Post a Comment